SparkAI is on a mission to accelerate the proliferation of automation and robotics. We’re starting by addressing the most expensive and pervasive barrier to scale – AI edge cases – with an API-based service that resolves machine learning exceptions live, in production.
Founded by veterans of the autonomous vehicle industry (Zoox, Uber ATG, Apple, Otto), SparkAI is changing how companies are solving problems on the path to commercialization, empowering the most ambitious teams to deliver groundbreaking automation products sooner than ever.
We are seeking a seasoned Product Manager to lead the development of SparkAI’s augmented cognition offering. In this role, your mission is to advance how SparkAI delivers real-time cognition to production AI workflows, thoughtfully combining human cognition with internally built ML models, workflow tools, and highly optimized user interfaces. The right candidate is passionate about accelerating technological progress and is an innovative and cross-functional thinker. Most importantly, you are excited by the prospect of creating unconventional and elegant solutions to the most challenging problems in robotics and automation.
We are a lean and mean team with a high bar for excellence. If you believe revolutionary automation and robotics products shouldn’t have to wait for the next AI breakthrough, join us – and let’s show the world how. We look forward to meeting you!
- Define and drive product strategy and roadmap for augmented cognition
- Partner with Engineering, Operations, Design and other stakeholders to lead all aspects of the product lifecycle, from ideation to implementation
- Build relationships with customers develop insights that achieve commercial and technological success for our customers
- Effectively manage multiple products across different customers, lifecycles, and teams
- Study the evolving AI landscape and and identify new opportunities to drive value for customers
- Establish and maintain effective organization and communication practices with all relevant stakeholders
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative methods to understand and improve product performance – build product metrics, conduct thorough testing and validation, leverage user stories and case studies
- Demonstrated product management experience working with AI/ML in production, preferably at a high-growth startup
- Proven ability to conceptualize and deliver technically complex products with cross-functional teams to enterprise customers
- Possesses a passionate, entrepreneurial mindset; embrace full ownership of the product and accountability for all outcomes
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to establish product metrics and extract key insights to influence future product decisions
- Familiar with AI/ML development concepts and methodologies
- Exceptional writing and communication abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with infectious enthusiasm, energy, and problem-solving abilities
- Out-of-the-box thinker who sees opportunities and solutions where others see roadblocks
- Paid coverage of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for all US employees
- A flexible, remote work environment with paid vacation time
- Remote working environment allows this role to be based anywhere in the United States
- Be an integral part of a high energy, collaborative team that’s passionate about the future of automation and robotics
- High degree of responsibility and autonomy in your day-day, with tremendous growth opportunities